Monday, October 8, 2012

Photoshop Assignment

I was completely confounded by this assignment. I probably needed a specific class on Photoshop alone to pick it up. I used Photoshop Express so maybe that was the problem but I never in my life, despite working on 3 websites ever learned how to do image manipulation. In retrospect, it was dumb not to learn it for free, but on the other hand, I was expected to produce tons of written content at the time, so....
Anyway I took a few pics that were images I found on the web, and a few that I took myself including the one of myself. I tried to retouch, but ended up with my teeth in my forehead and I couldn't figure out how to fix it. I also had to use stock text because once in the program, all letters reverted to numbers. Sigh. I guess I won't be making my living as a photo retoucher. I do think I downloaded the full trial version of CS6 to my computer, but can't seem to figure out where that is. Just give me the dunce cap and sit me in the corner. :-) 











No comments:

Post a Comment